Buy Industrial Sealants: Our Core Products
SOCO does more than just sealants and we’re open and flexible enough to find the ideal product for you. Our friendly team will be glad to help. That said, if you already know what results and applications you’re interested in, here are a few of the key products in this area:
- CheckSeal™ 3B: Semi-Curing Rubber Sealant
- CheckSeal™ 4AB: Two-Component Rubber Sealant
- CheckSeal™ 9B & 9F: Thermosetting Sealant
- CheckSeal™ 22 AB Thin: Two-Component Epoxy Sealant
- CheckSeal™ 22 AB: Two-Component Epoxy Sealant
- CheckSeal™ RPG: Injectable High Temperature Valve Sealant
Every variety has its own upsides and advantages. For instance, RPG is made for extreme temperatures and pressures, and it can hold up to anything that it encounters. If you’re looking for 45P sealant for sale, on the other hand, it is designed for use with solutions containing wet and dry chlorine. Our team has all of the knowledge and experience to help you find exactly what you’re after, for the application you have in mind.
Why Should You Buy Industrial Sealants From Us?
Other than just experience or having an inventory that contains the products you need, why should you choose SOCO over the competition? Some reasons to pick CheckSeal products include:
- Quality is what we stress more than anything else, and we never compromise.
- Our global network makes it easy to get the products to you, wherever you need them.
- We always hit our deadlines and price points.
- Our American-made products are developed at our factory in Texas.
- We use environmentally-friendly practices and we care about the environment.
- We get feedback from people who use these in the field, so we know how to make them work perfectly in any setting.
Our value is simple: These are high-end products that are simply going to work better than what you find anywhere else. We have been refining this process for half of a century, and some of the best minds in the industry have spent their time here, innovating and developing new products. We’re committed to giving you the best sealants for a wide variety of applications, and we come through on every single order — no matter how large or how small.
How to Contact Us
If you would like to learn more about the products we offer or even put in an order, just give the SOCO office a call today at (713) 225-0048 (local) or call us up toll-free at (800) 535-5823. You’ll quickly see what a difference it makes when you work with the best CheckSeal sealant supplier in the country.