What Sets SOCO Apart?
We are certainly not the only company that has ball valve lubricants for sale, so why should you turn to us? What sets us apart from the competition? A few key factors include:
- Our products are all made right here in Texas, and we’re proud to be an American company that keeps production on American soil.
- We are committed to the environment and use cutting-edge processes to further this aim.
- We have a vast distribution network, which makes it easy for us to quickly get the products you need to your door — no matter where you’re located or how large that order is.
- Extreme conditions have been our focus since we started the company in 1968, and all of our ball valve lubricant products are rigorously tested to ensure that they exceed your expectations.
- We have more than five decades of experience, and it shows in both the quality of our products and our company as a whole. We are completely dedicated to customer satisfaction, and working with us makes the purchasing process fast and easy.
Finally, we’re not content, even with the success we have had over the decades, so we are constantly expanding, innovating and developing new products. When you buy from us, you know that you’re getting the best products on the market, from a company that will never stop improving — and passing those improvements on to you as the customer.
What Industries Do We Serve?
You can buy ball valve lubricants for a wide range of uses in various industries, so we encourage you to reach out to us if you have any questions. Examples of the top industries that we partner with every day include:
- Oil and gas production
- Valve lubrication
We’re versatile; when you explain your needs to our customer service team, who has experience in a wide variety of industries, they can help you find exactly what you’re after. Product options include Chemola™ Desco 1055, Chemola™ Desco 111 (LT), Chemola™ Desco 600, and Chemola™ Desco 111 (HS) — just to name a few. Our team will be happy to help you explore all of your options so that you can see the distinct benefits of each
How to Contact Us
We believe we are the best ball valve lubricant supplier in Texas and in the United States as a whole, and we invite you to contact us to find out what a difference it makes. You can call us at (713) 225-0048 (local) or (800) 535-5823 (toll-free).