Ensure highly efficient equipment by implementing thread locking kits by South Coast Products. We are the proud providers of the ThredOn line of thread locking compounds.
At South Coast, our products are used in a variety of industries and within a wide range of applications. Some of the industries which we serve include:
- Oil and gas
Clients within each of these industries have been able to benefit from our extensive line of products that are all highly effective even within the most extreme of conditions. We specialize in working with the oil and gas industry, proudly standing as one of the top manufacturers of environmentally friendly oilfield thread compounds such as:
- Pipe dope
- Thread sealant
- Tool joint compound
- Tubing and casing compound
- And more
Many of our thread locking kit products ship around the world under different names, as well, as we also provide a private labeling service and can offer small batch products to meet even the most specific needs.
Benefits of South Coast Products and our thread locking kits
South Coast Products has differentiated itself in a somewhat crowded marketplace because we offer superior products. These are products utilized throughout the world, providing numerous benefits.
- Cost efficiency: Many clients purchase their thread locking kits based on price — even at the expense of quality. South Coast Products doesn’t force you to bend in either area.
- Quality: Not only are our products affordable, but we do not skimp on ingredients. We make our thread locking compounds at our state-of-the-art facility in Houston and only use the highest quality materials.
- Handles demanding applications: Our compound remains effective even in the face of extreme pressure, heat, cold, moisture and more.
- Outstanding customer service: Our customer service representatives provide education and information on our products instead of trying to sell you. We want to spread the word about our exciting products.
Learn more about South Coast Products and our thread locking kits by contacting a member of our team right now.