The Chemola™ Delta 300H-09 lubricator is an air-operated, portable volume pump, mounted on a rubber-tired dolly that keeps the lubricant container in an upright position at all times.
The Chemola™ Delta 300H-09 can be used indoors, outdoors and moves easily up and down steps. It features a 90:1 ratio pressure pump with sealed air motor. Maximum air inlet pressure of 100 psi gives optimum operating pressure up to 9,000 pounds. Special follower plate and spring assembly assures positive priming of lubricants up to NLGI 4.
Note: If unit is to be used for liquid valve flush, removal of Snap ring, washers and spring are recommended.
Chemola™ Delta 300H-09 Lubricator Is Complete With
- 10-foot 3/8" I.D. 20,000 psi burst pressure lubricant hose
- 90-degree and “Z” swivels
- 15,000 psi/kpa liquid filled pressure gauge with protector
- and adapter (tee)
- Needle Valve for volume control with 16" - 3/8" I.D. whip hose, Saf-T-Vent coupler and 7/8" Dia giant buttonhead coupler
- Spring priming mechanism with snap ring retainer, washers, spring and follow plate for 3-1/2, 5 or 6 gallon pails
- Dolly with ratchet strap
- The Chemola™ Delta 300H-09 accommodates a 3-1/2, 5 or 6 gallon, straight sided lubricant or sealant pail
- At air inlet pressure of 100 psi, a delivery rate of approximately 15 ounces per minute of NLGI 4 lubricant at 77°F (25°C) may be achieved with discharge pressure of 9,000 psi.
- 37" high by 19" wide by 24" long
- Approximate shipping weight is 88 pounds