The Chemola™ Delta 120D-140-09 is a heavy-duty high volume air operated lubricator.
The Chemola™ Delta 120D-140-09 unit fits a 120-pound drum. It allows for 100 psi air inlet pressure, equalling 14,000 pounds in grease pressure.
The Chemola™ Delta 120D-09 unit is complete with
- Air motor
- Down tube
- Drum cover
- Follow plate
- Pneumatic mufflers
- 60' - 3/8" ID high pressure grease hose (10,000-pound working to 20,000-pound burst)
- 1/2" NPT straight swivels
- Control valve (SAMI-15,000-pound ball valve)
- High pressure tee
- 9/16 autoclave material outlet fitting
- 0 to 15,000-pound psi gauge with protector
- 3/8" ID whiphose (10,000-pound working - 20,000-pound burst)
- Wellhead gate valve set-up with WKM/API
- 1"-14th lube adapter (90-degrees, elbow and straight)
- Plug/ball valve adapter
- Dolly with ratchet strap
- Bleed valve for relieving hose pressure at outlet body
- High visibility gauge (0 to 15,000-pound) with tee next to outlet body
- Extra 50' high pressure grease hose with high pressure quick disconnects discharge pressure of up to 10,000 psi.