The Chemola™ Delta 30PP-09 lubricator is an air-operated, portable volume pump, mounted on a rubber-tired dolly.
The Chemola™ Delta 30PP-09 can be used indoors or outdoors and moves easily up and down steps. It features a 100:1 ratio pressure pump with sealed air motor. The recommended inlet pressure of 100 to 150 psi gives optimum operating range. Special follower plate and spring assembly assures positive priming of lubricants up to NLGI 4.
The Chemola™ Delta 30PP-09 Lubricator Is Complete With
- 10-foot 3/8" I.D. 20,000 psi burst pressure lubricant hose with built-in swivels
- “Z” swivel
- 15,000 psi/kpa liquid filled pressure gauge and adapter (tee)
- Saf-T-Vent block and bleed valve with giant buttonhead coupler (other hose and connections available upon request)
- The Chemola™ Delta 30PP-09 accommodates a five quart lubricant can
- At air inlet pressure of 100 psi, a delivery rate of approximately 15 ounces per minute of NLGI 2 lubricant at 77°F (25°C) may be achieved with discharge pressure of 10,000 psi.
- 38" high by 20" wide
- Approximate shipping weight is 60 pounds