The Chemola™ Delta 1200-09 Air Hydraulic Injection Gun is used for injecting materials into pumps and valves when a quick discharge rate is required.
This injection gun is rugged, long lasting, precision manufactured and is recommended for high temperature and harsh environment services such as steam, hot oil, hot compressed gas and offshore applications. Special materials in stick or bulk can be injected with the Chemola™ Delta 1200-09. Highly viscous lubricants, packings, sealants and cleaners can also be injected with ease. This gun is adaptable for injecting liquids and is rated to 10,000 psi.
Common Industry Applications
- Pipelines conveying chemicals, crude/refined oil, natural gas, LPG, hydrocarbons and other fuels
- Gas lifts, pumping and compressor stations, refineries and chemical plants
- Steel mills, lumber or paper mills, gas and oil drilling or production fields, asphalt, rubber, water or sewage plants, heavy equipment and manufacturing, mining, marine and utilities
- Tamper-proof internal relief valve
- Detachable handle with 1 oz. calibrations
- Handle used as a push rod to return barrel piston
- Superior pumping performance with lubricants, packings, sealants and cleaners
- Corrosion resistant
- Easily refilled
- Ideal for long production with less effort than conventional guns
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- “Sure grip” surfaces
- Easily serviceable and available parts